Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Andrew said "love Indonesia"...

- Andrew 'A Rocket To The Moon' 
May 14, 2010 its only fourty five days again! I wanna scream in there *but the genre of arttm is pop rock/punk. I join a quiz that held by rexona, hopefully I can win the dinner with they or meet & greet. I really excited if I win the dinner. It'll be the best thing I'd never forget in my life! 

Here it is my fav of arrtm :

I'm not saying goodbye. Not a second to waste. If only the knew. Dakota. 

I'm not saying goodbye 


I've painted these walls a million times 
I drove so far to say these lines 
The only thing i wanted was with you 

And I've packed my bags, yeah I'll be fine 
i've made some calls, I've said goodbye 
She'll see me in a couple days 
She'll wipe the smile off my face. 

You're not looking yourself today, 
I can see it in the way that your hands shake 
And you know that you're no good for no one else but me love 
And you're trying not to act so cute 
With your hands in your pocket and one on your locket 
Show me something new 

I'm writing down your favorite things 
To show you that I've read through your letter again 
As pages fall, my heart falls too 
You cross your t's and dot your i's 
I'm not saying goodbye 

I've been sleeping with the lights on baby 
I know it drives you crazy, tonight I swear we'll be alone 

But damn girl is it so obvious, that I'm out of luck and we're out of time
So tonight you'll be all mine 
I'm writing down your favorite things 
To show you that I've read through your letter again 
As pages fall, my heart falls too 
You cross your t's and dot your i's 
I'm not saying goodbye 

I've been sleeping with the lights on 
I've been sleeping with the lights on 
I've been sleeping with the lights on baby 
I've been sleeping with the lights on baby 
I know it drives you crazy, tonight i swear we'll be alone 

I'm writing down your favorite things 
To show you that I've read through your letter again 
As pages fall, my heart falls too 
You cross your t's and dot your i's 
I'm not saying goodbye


No comments:

Post a Comment