Balik lagi. Kali ini mau posting sebuah lagu yang liriknya menurut gue bagus banget apalagi nadanya keren lah pokoknya. Penyanyinya ga asing lagi yaitu Maroon 5. Emang top banget deh buat Adam Levine (Vokalisnya) sekaligus dia yang nyiptain semua lagu (dibantu yang lain-lain) di album Hands All Over yang covernya bisa diliat sendiri agak bb tapi isi lagunya enak-enak, jadi kepengen beli (telat). Oh iya jadi makin iri Maroon mau konser disini tanggal 27 April bertepatan pas gue lagi di Solo buat study tour. Coba aja ga study tour, gue ikutin sampe abis tuh kuis dari cornetto. Oke check this out!
Never gonna leave this bed - Maroon 5
You push me
I don't have the strength to
Resist or control you
Take me down, take me down
You hurt me
But do I deserve this?
You make me so nervous
Calm me down, calm me down
Wake you up
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I'm never gonna leave this bed, oh
So come here
And never leave this place
Perfection of your face
Slows me down, slows me down
So fall down
I need you to trust me
Go easy, don't rush me
Help me out, why don't you help me out?
Wake you up
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I'm never gonna leave this bed, oh
So you say "Go, it isn't working"
And I say "No, it isn't perfect"
So I stay instead
I'm never gonna leave this bed
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
I'd give it all away just to get you back
And fake it, fake it all
Take what I can get
And I can slow it out
Can you hear me yet
Try to stay awake but you can't forget
Wake you up
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I'm never gonna leave this bed, oh
You say "Go, it isn't working"
And I say "No, it isn't worth it"
So I stay instead
I'm never gonna leave this bed, ooh
Take it, take it all
Take all that I haveTake it, take it all
Take all that I haveTake it, take it all
Take all that I have
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
Take it, take it all
Take all that I haveTake it, take it all
Take all that I have
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
I don't have the strength to
Resist or control you
Take me down, take me down
You hurt me
But do I deserve this?
You make me so nervous
Calm me down, calm me down
Wake you up
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I'm never gonna leave this bed, oh
So come here
And never leave this place
Perfection of your face
Slows me down, slows me down
So fall down
I need you to trust me
Go easy, don't rush me
Help me out, why don't you help me out?
Wake you up
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I'm never gonna leave this bed, oh
So you say "Go, it isn't working"
And I say "No, it isn't perfect"
So I stay instead
I'm never gonna leave this bed
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
I'd give it all away just to get you back
And fake it, fake it all
Take what I can get
And I can slow it out
Can you hear me yet
Try to stay awake but you can't forget
Wake you up
In the middle of the night to say
I will never walk away again
I'm never gonna leave this bed, oh
You say "Go, it isn't working"
And I say "No, it isn't worth it"
So I stay instead
I'm never gonna leave this bed, ooh
Take it, take it all
Take all that I haveTake it, take it all
Take all that I haveTake it, take it all
Take all that I have
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
Take it, take it all
Take all that I haveTake it, take it all
Take all that I have
Take it, take it all
Take all that I have
P. S. : I still in love with you but I shy to begin our conf. first #nowplaying Mariah Carey - I stay in ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment